It's time for our FIRST EVER Winter & Holiday Event! This is the perfect place to save hundreds of dollars on those must have Christmas items!
Consignor Clothing Item Limits for our Winter Holiday Event! We are so excited about this event and have a few item limits in place for clothing.
* 25 hanging infant items (0-9months) per gender
* 10 Maternity items - Winter Only
* Juniors - Accepted Brands listed on the guide. If you have a question about a certain brand, feel free to reach out to us before entering!
* 200 clothing items will be accepted per consignor ID number. These need to be limited to just Winter items- think coats, boots, tennis shoes, sweaters, jeans, etc.
*No short-sleeved items UNLESS they have a holiday theme.
It's time for YOU to see what the hype is about! Experience the Rhea Lana's Difference!
What are you waiting for?!?! See for yourself why Rhea Lana's is Northeast Arkansas' Premier Children's Consignment Event! We take our mission seriously : To serve with love and integrity, familes everywhere with inviting, excellent and valuable children's consignment events.
It's never too early to start getting ready for our FIRST EVER Winter Holiday event!
1."Like" our Facebook page and join our mailing list.
This will ensure you recieve the latest updates including contests and deadlines.
Moms to Be: Wether through birth or adoption, I promise I'm just as excited about your upcoming addition as you are! I.LOVE.BABIES!! Children are such blessings. That's why we offer an early shoppers pass for you to shop our presale! Be sure and sign up!
2. Start cleaning out your closets!
Shoppers love to buy high quality name brand and boutique items for less at our events. Nursery furniture, changing tables, gliders/rockers, bunk beds, and other children's furniture are among our most popular items. We also sell 95% of baby equipment and toys such as Jumparoos, high chairs, car seats, strollers, Bumbos, pack n plays, play kitchens, tool benches, and outdoor playsets! Think: Large big ticket toys that are on Christmas wishlists! Any new in package items that can be gifted (not just children's items) will be accepted as well!
3. Become a Consigner! Start preparing your items for entry into our online system. Be sure to check out merchandise prep for guidelines. Did you know that you can enter your items on your smart phone using the voice entry option? Go to our website on your phone, log in with your consignor id and on the item entry page you can choose voice entry. It's easy and fun to use!
*VIP: This is an excellent option for those of you who have high quality and boutique items, but don't have time to prep them. We can arrange for drop-off or pickup. We do all the work and you still earn 50% of the selling price, along with an Early Shopping Pass! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Become a Volunteer
Volunteering is a fun way to earn the ability to be among the first shoppers, get out of the house, and have fun with other moms. The more hours you volunteer to work during or before the event, the earlier you get to shop at the Private Pre-Sale Event!
5) Market your business with us!
We love partnering with local, family-friendly businesses. If you are interested in becoming a vendor at our event, participating in our goody bags, or placing an ad on our website, contact email@example.com for more information. This is a great way to get your information directly to families in Northeast Arkansas.
6) Donate your items
My favorite part of our sale is the ability to give items to local non-profit organizations! This is a wonderful way for you to participate in the Rhea Lana's vision of families helping families. We partner with local elementary schools, foster families, and other non-profits to ensure your donations make the maximum impact possible! Please consider choosing the "donation" option when entering your items. I promise you'll get a blessing from it!
Again, we are so proud to serve the families of Northeast Arkansas. If I can do anything to help you or your family, please don't hesitate to let me know!